Friday 28 January 2011

Scambaiting revisited

Way, way back in the beginning of time the rabbit did a posting about his brief career as a scambaiter. Nice unicorn I'm sure all will agree. Being still time pressed, I thought I'd let the excellent scamorama website do the work today. A particular favourite scambaiter of the rabbit's is Lonslo Tossov. Follow the link for his latest romantic tryst - this time with the lovely Jane. The link has further links to Lonslo's previous amours. For the unaware, Lonslo's photographs are actually of the doctor and prolific serial killer Harold Shipman. The website 419eater (419 is the article of the Nigerian penal code prohibiting advance fee fraud) has a most splendid trophy room in which photos of would-be scammers holding up ridiculous signs or doing dumb things are displayed, Hat Tip to 419eater for the following.

No doubt he is...



Ditto this fellow. The scammers are either irredeemably stupid or desperate - or both.





Quite so... On a totally different topic, the rabbit is currently reading Kitty Kelley's The Royals. THIS IS PURELY IN THE INTERESTS OF RESEARCH! I have a literary project and some background reading is needed - otherwise I'd never dream of reading such a book. Having said that, it is actually quite a good scurrilous read and has reinforced the rabbit in his republicanism. A review will follow when I've finished it. On another completely different topic, the rabbit was shocked to come across the image below. Letting the side down if you ask me...



And here is the rabbit's latest masterpiece using the Julian Assange coloring (sic) book website (link below)...


8 comments:

Verdant Earl said...

Apropos of nothing, I recently found out that y'all in the UK pronounce twat as to rhyme with cat. We here in the states pronounce it as to rhyme with tot or cot or pot. Which, when you think about it, is pretty silly.

white rabbit said...

Earl - Ermmm... Yes. Quite so.

simply wondered said...

america in silly shock - no britons hurt.

sybil law said...

DAMN I'VE MISSED YOU!
Ahem.
I love that stupid Julian Assange site - thanks for the time waster! - and your picture is fantastic!

Ms Scarlet said...

Erm... so the picture of the unicorn isn't real? Oh.
Sx

tony said...

Dr Shipman was a Love-Rat Too .No End To The Man's Talents!

Michael said...

Love the rabbit picture... I bet that brought a smile to that bunny's face. Damn lucky chap!

I wonder if it developed into any late night shenanigans in a hotel room somewhere with those two hussies? ;-)

Sarcastic Bastard said...

The girl grabbing Bugs Bunny's wang has to be an American. Americans are the most classless people on Earth.

Since I am an American, I can say that.