Friday 11 February 2011

What a pleasant surprise!


What a pleasant surprise awaited the rabbit in his Inbox. An e-mail from Christine O'Donnell no less. It is nice to know that she has not forgotten me. 'Guess what the Establishment is up to now...' Christine asks. 'I don't know, dear' the rabbit murmured. 'What are they up to?' It turns out that the establishment is being horrid to Christine and smearing her in some unspecified way and no doubt not a nice one too. But - plucky girl that she is - Christine is not taking it lying down (so to speak). She has set up a PAC or political action committee she tells me. At the risk of seeming to betray a confidence, she tells me as follows...

'You have helped me come this far. You have been a true friend...You are the reason I made a stand for our cause in 2010'

Between you and me, it sounds as if Christine is carrying a bit of a torch for me. I hope this impressionable young woman doesn't get too carried away with these feelings. She does ask me for some dollars but I'm sure will understand when I tell her I have no US dollars. Not a single one...

I'm sure there must be some form of counselling for the lovesick available in Delaware.

7 comments:

sybil law said...

I'm sure there's some devilish cult she can get into...

Minx said...

My Dear Bunny,

It's your ears.

They do it for a girl EVERY time.

white rabbit said...

Sybil - I hope you are not mocking Christine. We don't approve of that sort of thing here. Fact. Honest.

Minx - That would explain it. They are large and stick up.

JoJo said...

This could be your chance to move to the states. If indeed that's something you want to do. lol

tony said...

An Anagram of "Christine pac" is heart picnics. It Must Be Love!

Frank Partisan said...

Christine is as entertaining as Margaret Thatcher was.

Mahal said...

Be careful WR. Look what happened to Macbeth!