Tuesday 22 February 2011

Apologies and more dreadful album covers...

The rabbit has been very busy and has also been sent all over the country and so apologies are due for lack of postings of late and for not visiting your blogs to comment as much as I would wish. By way of compensation, here are some more dreadful album covers. Above is Thank You for the Dove by Mike Adkins. You're very welcome, Mike. Side A Track 3 is called What's Wrong With My Children?

Ermmmm.... Don't know, Mike.



I have no idea who Deerhof are or why the milk man is bleeding from injuries apparently caused by a strawberry (head) and bananas (armpit and per anum as we classicists say).

All very odd but no doubt there is an explanation.



The above gem is The Reverend in Rhythm by Father Robert White. There's something vaguely disturbing about the reverend gentleman. It's probably the way he holds his pipe.


the Handsome Beasts with Beastiality. I was actually going to post this on a previous occasion and decided not to on grounds of good taste and discernment. No such inhibitions this time! So squirm...

How Are Things in Your Town? by Ken Nordine - whoever he is. I'm told the above red thing is an enema bag.



How nasty is that? No, don't answer. It's a rhetorical question. And finally to lift the spirits, the latest in a series of wac-coe's. From Leeds United v QPR 18.12.10. 2-0 as you ask. Best supporters in the universe..


10 comments:

Minx said...

My Dear Bunny,

A truly tasteless variety of album covers - BRILLIANT!!

My personal fave ( other than the guy with the dove WORRYINGLY glued to his hand) is, of course, the Rev in Rhythm - a perfect case AGAINST Vatican Roulette, dont you think?!

Nice to see you back after your business. :)

Ms Scarlet said...

It sort of got more disturbing as I scrolled down. I am pleased to say that known of these albums are in my vinyl collection.
Sx

Ms Scarlet said...

*none
My speelllinng gets worse the longer I bloog. Think I should log off now!
Sx

JoJo said...

Oh Dude, those are just WRONG!!!! hahahaha

The bestiality one is particularly disturbing to me, since my state seems to have a widespread problem w/ that particular fetish....

sybil law said...

I know Man O War fairly well - they're in the Guinness book of World Records for being the loudest or something!
So freaking funny.
If you're in Ohio for some Godawful reason, send me a message! Ha
:)

simply wondered said...

well down to your usual standard, bunnyboy! manowar look just like i wouldn't have expected. i bet they are popular with a male audience...

Petit fleur said...

No no no... Thank YOU for the dove.

And all the rest. (Well, except for the beasties. yech!) Squirming.
Peace,
pf

simply wondered said...

the difficult third album was 'you can keep yer bloody pigeon'. i believe it sold 4 copies.

Mrs. Hall said...

sometimes I wonder if you just photoshop these things.

just sayin!

:)

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Bad album covers are always a good standby when no meaningful post is forthcoming. God knows, I have employed the device myself more than a few times.