Sunday 17 January 2010

Airbrushed Cameron


Explanation for overseas readers: David 'Dave' Cameron is leader of the Conservative Party. He is an old Etonian and considers his (very wealthy) wife unconventional because she went to day school. He's sort of like a Tory Blair and that is not a compliment. He is likely to be Prime Minister by summer. It has been made public that his photo in various billboard posters has been airbrushed.

Oh dear! Never underestimate the British capacity for mockery. The original poster said 'We can't go on like this. I'll cut the deficit not the NHS'. Once the cat was out of the bag as regards the airbrushing of our hero's apparently not smooth enough features all sorts of naughty people (including the wonderful Beau Bo D'Or - link to left) got going producing parodies. here are some of the best gathered at My David Cameron



Enjoy!


5 comments:

justsomethoughts... said...

meh. they do it to everyone these days

JoJo said...

All I can say is, thank god I'm not tripping right now b/c that last picture would have reeeeeeally freaked me out.

Petit fleur said...

I am so sorry you are likely to get another drone like idiot self serving leader... But maybe if we all focus together we can manifest you all up a better one. It is the age of Aquarius you know!

I agree with Jo, that dude is scary! Both of them!
Hang in there and keep that humor flowing. It'll save you.
peace,
pf

jailhouselawyer said...

I wish I had enough hair left to use a hairbrush...

white rabbit said...

Mr Thoughts - they do indeed.

JoJo - best not to do that sort of thing. You might get frightened by a Conservativce politician.

Fleur - worth a try ;)

JKHL - I'm sure Dave will lend yiou a few strands. He'll do anything to get elected.