Sunday 25 September 2011

Still stupidly busy...



The rabbit is still busy and has just finished trying to clear the paperwork backlog at 7.45pm on Sunday evening. Three more sets of papers to go. Still, it hasn't been all work. The rabbit caught more cricket - England v West Indies 20/20 on Friday night - pic and comments to follow and saw Kill List last night. Review to follow but no time now.

It has also caught the rabbit's attention that The Selecter (see above) are performing at Fairfield Halls, Croydon on the 17th November - 15 minutes walk from the present rabbit residence - and the rabbit would like to go. But can't think who would like to go with him. Boo Hoo! First online offer to tag along accepted. How sad is that?

9 comments:

Peter Groves said...

Hmm - I could enjoy a Two-Tone evening.

That Hank said...

If you do not go, I will find a way to come over there and kick you in the head.

Catch Her in the Wry said...

I would go with you but it's longer than a 15 minute walk for me, and I don't walk on water.

sybil law said...

I'll go!
The commute's gonna SUCK for me, though...

Ms Scarlet said...

There is no way I am walking all that way from Devon... but I shall listen on my radio.
Sx

Petit fleur said...

Good to see you! Or see your words anyway.

Cheerio!

white rabbit said...

Peter - check your inbox if you are up for it.

Hank.. Oh dear! I'd better go then.

Catchy/Sybil - I couldn't take either, even less both of you. The male population would be incredibly jealous and would no doubt claim not to be able to control their emotions. It could start a riot - Croydon has a track record for that sort of thing as you may have gathered.

Scarlet - Very droll! ;)

Little Flower - Nice to 'see' you too. I've a lot of catching up to do when I come up for air...

tony said...

Slip A Note Under The Dressing Room Door Asking Them To Play Hebden Bridge!

Memphis said...

I'm supposed to see an act called The Black Jacket Symphony next month. It's said to be super cool.