Friday 10 September 2010

It is interesting to note...


..that the infamous Andy Coulson Dear Deirdre strip mentioned in the previous posting is no longer available on the Samuel-Dean website. Has poor little Rupert got upset and thrown his toys out of the pram and in the general direction of Samuel-Dean? Well as a rabbit service, here it is again. Come and have a go if you think you're hard enough, Rupe...

The bottom right frame is today's Fawkes caption competition. The strangest entry is by streamfisher and reads as follows:

Top bubble: You get off to sleep love while I amuse myself with this piece of roofing slate.
Bottom bubble: OMG!, not another DIY expert

The rabbit is still thinking about that one... Oh and this below quite amused me.


6 comments:

sybil law said...

DIY? I'm confused.

Also - what a lucky lady!!!

The Dental Maven said...

OMG! THAT'S FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL!

JoJo said...

Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

I'm back on the blogging scene, Andrew! Just throwing out some odds and ends but will be there very soon. AND in my real name. Sod the prolls and all that sail in them.....

white rabbit said...

Sybil The lucky lady doesbn't seem too pleased! As regards DIY - I copy and paste from wikipedia: 'Do it yourself (or DIY) is a term used to describe building, modifying, or repairing of something without the aid of experts or professionals. The phrase "do it yourself" came into common usage in the 1950s in reference to home improvement projects which people might choose to complete independently'

Do you not have this acronym in the USA? I think in the context, there is an innuendo as regards - erm - solitary activities of a different nature, shall we say (not usually involving a roofing slate as far as I know.

Trust this clarifies matters.

Maven - Indeed. Have you been away? Very quiet chez Mavenblog.

JoJo - Same back to you.

Jaycee - Excellent news and of course my lips remain sealed as to your former identity. In your own time, my son...

Anonymous said...

I've started so I'll finish. Not impressed with the apathy on FB.

BTW the word verification on this comment boxspells out "bhughi". Isn't that some sort of Indian rickshaw used to cart tourists around in New Dehli?