Monday 5 October 2009

By popular request...


Okay, by popular request here are some more terrible album covers. Millie Jackson is a repeat offender and here is a horror that tests - okay totally ramraids - the boundaries of good taste. Why has she got a shoe in her right hand, by the way? Okay, I don't want to know. I discover that she has a relatively recent album called Not For Church Folk. Or indeed for anyone else, I suspect. Talking of Church folk...

At least they are not on the toilet. Beyond that, ermmm... Sarcastic Bastard (where I found this gem) comments to the effect that if the one on the left can have confidence with those glasses, what's your problem? I move briskly on.

Erm, yes. Don't ring us, we'll ring you. Our man founded Dexy's Midnight Runners. His brother-in-law is director of football at Barnet FC (beat that for utterly uninteresting trivia!) Moving briskly on again...

I'm running out of words here. What can I possibly say? Evidently it's a parody of a Herb Alpert album. For some reason. Just one more..

No they don't. Kindly seek professional help.

4 comments:

Verdant Earl said...

Two things:

1) On that first album, there are two songs named "Love Stinks" and "Muffle that Fart". Seriously.

2) If you were just walking through the woods and you came upon the scene shown on the last album cover, well...I think you would die of fright right there and then. That is a freakin' nightmare!

white rabbit said...

Earl - re Millie Jackson why am I not surprised?

Agree about scary woman in the woods. the puppet reminds me of Chucky too.

JoJo said...

OMG.....you have to wonder where these people are now.

As to Kevin Rowland..."Come on Eileen" indeed! hahahaha

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Thanks for the nod.