Friday 17 July 2009

I've got to dash...


...so no time for anything of any length but I loved this Steve Bell cartoon from yesterday so much I had to post it.

FIRST PRESIDENT OF EUROPE
WAR CRIMINAL AT LARGE

In-deeeeeeeeeeeeeed.

Hail to the -erm - chief.

I pause very briefly to add that Henry Blofeld - I pause further for a 'we are not worthy' - is in trouble for Twittering. He twittered that Test Match Special's assistant producer Shilpa Patel was 'divine in white, a cross between Mrs Gabriel, the wife of the Archangel and Cleopatra'.

Less than impressed, Ms Patel announced 'I'll kill him!'


Ms Patel's hubby.

4 comments:

savannah said...

wait, y'all are coming back, right, sugar? xoxo

M said...

She should feel flattered, Henry could have said she looks like Mrs Claus.
btw, word verification of the day

psyloff..

white rabbit said...

Savannah - I AM back - just a hectic weekend :D

M - Henry is always the gentleman. Toujours la politesse...

unique_stephen said...

Watching the cricket
feeling hollow.